Friday, December 15, 2006

Deep and Dark December....


Last night was a departure from form for Pattern Recognition. It being my moms birthday and all, and with some nudging from my sister, I played a slew of classic rock oddities and b-sides. Of course still dipping into new releases but with a nod to the folks and some strange thrown in for good measure. Highlite albums include: For a Decade of Sin- Bloodshot records, Simon & Garfunkle- bridge over troubled water, Tapes and Tapes- the loon,Willie nelson- stardust, Tv on the Radio- Return to Cookie Mtn, Steve Martin -Lets get small, Nick Lowe-Pinker & Prouder than Previous, Elf power- all the World is Waiting, and Yo La Tengo- I'm not afraid of you and I will beat your ass. Just to name some. I might just post setlist for each show. we shall see. I love having a scheduled time each week to just listen and play music, check out new stuff to explore, dig old things I like or haven't heard yet. Hopefully this will continue to grow as a real eclectic listening experience, reaching more people on the web as well as the maine radio liteners. It all comes from my desire to hear radio that intrigues and excites and offers something unique to the sounscape of the airwaves.

No comments:

HI I'M COREY WELCOME TO MY BLOG...

HI I'M COREY WELCOME TO MY BLOG...
Please take your shoes off before entering